Saturday 7 December 2013

WINTER

wearing:   asos faux fur and sheepskin coat   |   primark polo neck jumper   |   primark checked trousers   |   asos loafers      
 river island necklace


Sorry, sorry, sorry. Bad blogger - no post in 2 weeks is not on, admittedly however life has been stupidly cray. Lots of exciting happenings (and sad...) over the past few weeks. As an Access All Asos Insider (tongue twister) the lovely folks at Asos invited me to attend the very exciting 'Selfie School' with super photographer extraordinaire Olly Lang, where I got to tour the wonderful Asos HQ and mingle with some lovely bloggers. Photos to come as soon as I can manage to fix my phone cable...sigh. Oh and I left my job, which is quite sad, but pastures new and all of that, eh? This beauty of a statement necklace was my lovely leaving gift. The girls have a very good eye for accessories I'd say!

Since I last posted winter has well and truly hit us and although I'm barely out enjoying the Christmas festivities which seem to be springing up everywhere (whoever said doing a degree was easy lied, I'm practically house-bound), it means I have full permission to whack out all the coats I own. Which seems to be a lot more than originally thought as I seem to have no storage space whatsoever in the flat. But still, OOOOOH coats. And this cheeky two-tone Asos number from a few years back in particular is still going strong. Faux fur and two-tone, whats not to love?





 Ps, lol at my pouty/miserable face. I promise I'm not this miserable in real life!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment