Tuesday 6 August 2013

THE LUST LIST


lusting:   maison martin margiela black oversized leather jacket   |   acne grey mohair jumper dress   |   rag & bone leather belt   |   saint laurent grey felt fedora   |   acne ankle boots   |   mulberry small willow tote

Okay, I hate to be the one to say it, BUT I can't wait for winter. There, it's out. Not for the terrible weather or holidays or anything like that (I can't deny I do LOVE Christmas though), but because I'm already desperate to put on a chunky oversized coat, throw on some cheeky ankle boots and head out of the door and into the crisp winter air (sounds romantic, eh?). It'll probably be more of a 'head out of the door, slip on some ice and make a fool of myself' situation, but who says you can't fall, whilst looking great? Ha!

I couldn't help but make myself a little lust list. Admittedly, there are a billion other items I could have added to this (er, hello! H&M Fall/Winter 13 collection!) but instead, I opted for cutting it down to those things I really can't afford this season and will therefore be lusting over for a long, long time.



I'm in love with Acne. Everything about it, and this oversized jumper dress would be perfect, especially with the chunky ankle boots and a belt. I'm a sucker for a handbag and if I could, I'd snap up the small Mulberry willow tote asap. But I don't have money coming out of my ears, so it's a no for now (note: for now). But the Saint Laurent grey felt fedora is the ultimate lust. This one is PRETTY pricey, so I say a good dupe is definitely on the cards for winter. My new mission!

x

3 comments:

  1. I love your new mission. I have a wishlist for Berlin. I like your blog! Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love these picks! want that grey mohair jumper dress...

    chelseyladams.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How gorgeous is it?! Your jewellery is gorgeous! x

      Delete